Topics for XML Prague 2013 revealed
We have suggested topics for the next edition of XML Prague:
- Digital books and publishing: The role of XML in single-source publishing in the era of tablets, smart phones, and eBook readers.
- Semantic web: Beyond mere structures. Expressing semantics in data formats and communication protocols.
- XML vocabularies: A deep dive into industry specific usage of XML.
- XML efficiency: High-speed processing, compact serialization and storage, processing of big data volumes.
- XML birthday: Do we need new syntax, data model or both or is XML just fine after 15 years?
The Call for Papers will be announced on October 1.