XML Prague 2017 now welcomes submissions for presentations on the following topics:
- Markup and the Extensible Web – HTML5, XHTML, Web Components, JSON and XML sharing the common space
- Semantic visions and the reality – micro-formats, semantic data in business, linked data
- Publishing for the 21th century – publishing toolchains, eBooks, EPUB, DITA, DocBook, CSS for print, …
- XML databases and Big Data – XML storage, indexing, query languages, …
- State of the XML Union – updates on specs, the XML community news, …
All proposals will be submitted for review by a peer review panel made up of the XML Prague Program Committee. Submissions will be chosen based on interest, applicability, technical merit, and technical correctness.
Accepted papers will be included in published conference proceedings.
Authors should strive to contain original material and belong in the topics previously listed. Submissions which can be construed as product or service descriptions (adverts) will likely be deemed inappropriate. Other approaches such as use case studies are welcome but must be clearly related to conference topics.
Accepted presenters must submit their full paper (on time) and give their presentation and answer questions in English, as well as follow the XML Prague 2017 conference guidelines.
- December 15th – End of CFP (full paper or extended abstract)
- January 8th – Notification of acceptance/rejection of paper to authors
- January 29th – Final paper
See the Instructions for Authors for detailed information how to submit your abstract and full paper.