- Digital books and publishing: The role of XML in single-source publishing in the era of tablets, smart phones, and eBook readers.
- Semantic web: Beyond mere structures. Expressing semantics in data formats and communication protocols.
- XML vocabularies: A deep dive into industry specific usage of XML.
- XML efficiency: High-speed processing, compact serialization and storage, processing of big data volumes.
- XML birthday: Do we need new syntax, data model or both or is XML just fine after 15 years?
- Robin Berjon – W3C
- Petr Cimprich – Xyleme
- Daniela Florescu – Oracle
- Jim Fuller – MarkLogic
- Michael Kay – Saxonica
- Jirka Kosek (chair) – University of Economics, Prague
- Uche Ogbuji – Zepheira LLC
- Adam Retter – freelance consultant
- Felix Sasaki – DFKI / W3C Fellow
- John Snelson – MarkLogic
- Jeni Tennnison – Open Data Institute
- Eric van der Vlist – Dyomedea
- Priscilla Walmsley – Datypic
- Norman Walsh – MarkLogic
- Mohamed Zergaoui – Innovimax
Don’t hesitate to send them to [info AT xmlprague DOT cz].