Call for Posters
XMLPrague 2012 welcomes posters submissions to the following conference topics:
- Digital books and publishing: The role of XML in single-source publishing in the era of tablets, smart phones, and eBook readers.
- Semantic web: Beyond mere structures. Expressing semantics in data formats and communication protocols.
- XML vocabularies: A deep dive into industry specific usage of XML.
- XML efficiency: High-speed processing, compact serialization and storage, processing of big data volumes.
- XML birthday: Do we need new syntax, data model or both or is XML just fine after 15 years?
Submissions must be delivered via email to poster AT xmlprague.cz by January 27.
Each submission should consist of
- an abstract (up to 300 words long)
- author(s) name(s) and affiliation
- an optional link to the poster, author homepage or other relevent page
For inspiration, see the last year’s posters page.
All proposals will be review by organizers. Submissions will be chosen based on interest, applicability, technical merit, and technical correctness.
- January 27 – End of Call for Posters
- January 28 – Notification on acceptance/rejection for posters to authors
If you have any question regarding submission process please contact Petr Cimprich at petr.cimprich AT xmlprague.cz.