This year, we will continue in the successful layout of the conference from the past years. Thursday will be devoted for more unstructured, interactive and community driven sessions. Friday and Saturday will provide a single-track conference composed from the best submissions and few other invited talks.
If you have an idea for interesting users meeting, a demo of some new cool XML application, … please continue reading.
How the unconference day will be organized
There will be several 1.5 hour long slots separated by coffee breaks and lunch during the morning and the afternoon. Sessions will run in three parallel rooms. We already have some very interesting sessions secured by our partners and sponsors. However, there are still free slots for content you can provide.
Topics of this year
You can submit proposal on any topic. However, we are especially looking for proposals in the following two areas:
- Publishing – EPUB, DocBook, DITA, TEI, S1000D, MathML, SVG, CSS and print, …
- Markup and the Extensible Web – HTML5, XHTML, Web Components, JSON and XML sharing the common space
- XML performance – Big Data storing, indexing a retrieving, streaming processing, …
How to apply for a slot
If you want to hold a user’s meeting, to show something interesting to audience, … simply send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Title of your session
- Description and purpose of your session
- Name and email of session presenter/organizer
- Short bio of presenter/organizer
- Expected length of session (i.e. number of 1.5 hour long slots)
Deadline for requests is December 15th.
How sessions for slots will be allocated
The XML Prague organizing committee will make their best to accommodate all requests, but we reserve the right to refuse proposals completely or to assign shorter slots.