Schematron Users Meetup at XML Prague
We’re delighted to announce that speakers are now confirmed for this session.
Following a brief introduction to the technology, and an update on the ISO standard and its implementations, the line-up will be:
- David Maus: further work on the recent recent XSLT-based implementation, SchXslt; and a Schematron conformance test suite.
- Octavian Nadolu: Schematron for Markdown and JSON
- Colin Mackenzie: Schematron outside the XML editor – practical use cases
- Nico Kutscherauer: overview of Schematron Quick Fixes (SQF) and an update on its standardization process from the co-editor of the spec
- Nigel Whitaker: Using SQF for XML merge conflict resolving
- Nico Kutscherauer: Standalone SQFs
- Gerrit Imsieke: XVRL Update
- Matthieu Ricaud-Dussarget and Jim Etevenard: XVRL original use case : how to merge Schematron and Relax NG messages within an XML editor for authors