XML Prague 2022
As you know we had to skip 2021 because of covid. We are eager to resume our conference in 2022 but covid situation and related restrictions are constantly changing. We decided to take optimistic approach — we will plan and prepare conference as usual but we will made many things more flexible so we can cancel everything if situation will not allow us to proceed.
There is our plan:
- Conference will take place in usual location on February 10–12.
- We will open CFP soon — you can start working on your submission right now.
- We will open registration in December.
- If overall situation, covid and travel related restrictions will not allow us to do proper conference, we will cancel 2022. There will be no on-line conference.
- In case of cancellation we will automatically transfer conference tickets to 2023 (or refund on request).
- In case of cancellation accepted papers will be automatically accepted for 2023. Alternatively authors will be free to withdraw submission and resubmit it for another conference.
- We suggest not to book any accommodation and transport tickets in advance unless there is 100% refund option available.
Let’s hope we will see each other in Prague in February. Stay safe!